Free Reiki on Monday evening and Tuesday morning!

  • mrinkevich
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:40 PM

      Hi everyone,

      We are having our Reiki open house this coming Monday, May 3.  Come join us at the end of your day, and enjoy an evening of good energy and healing.  We'll be practicing between 7-8:45pm, so you can join us any time that evening.  If you know of friends or family members who can benefit from our open house, feel free to share the info and invite others.

      In addition to our regular Monday open house, we are offering free 30-minute Reiki sessions for Mother's Day on Tuesday, May 4, 9:30am-12:30pm.  We book the sessions in advance, so if you'd like to experience Reiki, please let us know and you'll be assigned a time between 9:30am-12:30pm (even if you're not a mother).  Please note that priority will be given to those who haven't experienced a Reiki session at Camelot before.

      Our address:

      1000 Fremont Avenue, Suite 155
      Los Altos, CA 94024

      Empower yourself and your family with Reiki!
      If you would like to learn Reiki, we offer two sections to choose from-

      We offer a special morning Reiki workshop in Hebrew on Tuesdays in May, 9am-12:30pm.

      Our next Reiki I workshop in English is scheduled for Saturdays, June 5 and June 12, 10am-5pm.

      There are no prerequisite for the Reiki I workshop.  For more information, please call (650) 949-3332, email, or visit www.CamelotCenter.net for upcoming events.

      Have a wonderful weekend!
      Michal

      Reiki open house

      Reiki ("universal life energy" in Japanese) is hands-on healing energy.  It acts toward harmony and balance of body, mind and soul. It releases energy blockages, strengthens the immune and endocrine systems, brings deep relaxation, heals all kinds of sicknesses, and mobilizes the body to heal itself.

      If you have any health condition, or if you'd like to have some relaxation time at the end of your day, please come join us.  Introductory sessions are 15-20 minutes.  Camelot Center reserves the right to determine the order of treatments due to people with disabilities, physical conditions, and other considerations.

      Due to the increasing number of participants, we can treat up to 3 family members per night.  If you wish to bring a kid under 13 years old to be treated, please contact us first.