Thank you Dorit and George!! Amazing Party

  • Betty Paz
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      An amazing Purim Party!!!! Kol Hakavod!!!
      You are the best!!!!

      Massage By Betty Paz
      Your Key To Better Health
      Tel: (408) 368-0493
      E-mail:
      paz_bet@...

      Life Is a Daring Adventure or Nothing.
      - Helen Keller

    • Dorit Alon
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Dear Betty and all the guests who attended yesterday night,

        A good party needs to have good heart in it and good people. George and I put 200% efforts and good heart for the cause and for celebrating Purim as a community- WITH STYLE!
        All our amazing guests did the rest, the positive energy and the 'SIMCHA' in the air yesterday was unbelievable!!

        Thank you all for you being YOU- PATREOTIC & FUN!!!!

        Photos and more will be sent to the guests personally.

        LOVE
        GEORGE AND DORIT ALON