For the next school year - our daycare is going one grade up!

  • Yair Dror
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003

      For the next school year -

       Our daycare is going one grade up!

      More hours, more games, more activities, more computers, less money!

      Hours: Every day starting from 2pm and until 6:45pm

      Age: 6 -12 years old

      Activities:  Quiet corners for homework (help with homework is always available)

              Video games of all kinds, computers and broadband internet connection!

              Ball games, Ping-Pong, huge trampoline and an outdoors pool

              A variety of indoor games for every age

              Walks to nearby parks (whoever is interested)

              Arts, crafts and cooking activities

      Food:  warm lunch snacks and drinks are included

      Price:  $400 per month (monthly commitment, not including rides from the schools)

      $100 less for kids that go to SPHDS or in other schools where classes end at 3:30pm

           Possibility for partial commitment on a constant basis (for example twice a week)

                  And for completely spontaneous service.

      More possibilities that only we offer!

      • To get rides to afternoon classes and activities, friends or anywhere else (within the hours of the day are for a discounted price)
      • To get a ride back home after day care hours
      • To stay for extra day care hours
      • You can request dinner at our house and even take dinners home for the family!
      • No need to worry for activities for the kids during school breaks � we always offer day care during vacations and for the regulars we will give discounts!
      • You can always ask us to go pick up a sick child from school in case of an emergency and leave him at our house until the parents arrive (unless of course the disease is contagious)
      • You can leave your children to sleep over at our house for a few days if you go on a vacation (including weekends and holidays)

      **All additional services are for additional cost

      Remember!!

      At our day care you get more and pay less

      Our day care is a non stop 24 hours a day service!

      Have a good and successful new school year,

      Inbar and Yair

      408-7233370  /  408-2342610

      Do you Yahoo!?