CLEARANCE- New collection by Israeli Designers - CLEARANCE

  • Karen Resheff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Dear customers:
      Thank you for your great support of Karen Klein Fashion over the last year.  Due to the continued success of our home-designed line (which you can see at www.karenkleinfashion.com), we will no longer be able to support sales of apparel by other designers.  As part of this clearance, we will hold a huge sale offering discounts of up to 50% off till the last item.  The sale will run until Nov. 6th, after which these items will no longer be available.
      If you would like to make and appointment, please feel free to call me at: 408.431.0310
      Have a wonderful week,
      Karen