Bat Mitzvah Club!

  • Ber Rosenblat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009

      New 2009-2010 Season! Register Now!

      Bat Mitzvah Club

      The Bat Mitvah Club is the club for all Jewish Girls ages 11-12.

      BMC is "For Girls, run by Girls and starring Girls"
      YOU run the show, YOU prepare programs, YOU are in charge!

      For more information or to register call 650-424-9800

        Do you know someone who might enjoy the BMC?
      Please feel free to pass this email on or let us know and we will be happy to fill them in on our exciting program.

      Ber Rosenblat
      Program Director, Chabad of Greater S. Bay
      (650) 424-9800
      www.chabadgsb.com