Chinese medicine / shiatsu treatments

  • zoharbashan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003
      Zohar Lustiger-Bashan, (L.Ac. MSc). A trained woman practitioner
      (Masters degree from American College of Traditional Chinese
      Medicine; certified by the state of CA) in Cupertino is offering
      treatments in Chinese medicine; Acupuncture; Chinese herbs and
      Nutrition; and Shiatsu.
      In my seven years of experience I have worked at:
      ·Meir Hospital in Kfar Sava, Israel Specializing in Women's Health;
      ·Private clinic in Israel,
      ·MediCin clinic
      ·ACTCM clinic in San Francisco certified to practice at the state of
      CA.

      Chinese Medicine (acupuncture; Chinese herbs and nutrition) and
      Shiatsu are helping among other with:
      ·Pain management (joint pain; low back pain; sport injuries)
      ·Digestive disorder (abdomen pain; diarrhea, constipation)
      ·Women's health (PMS; menstruation disorder)
      ·Stress relief
      ·Pain management

      For more information and to set an appointment please call me at 408-
      472-2088.

      Have a happy day!

      Zohar.
    • Tamar Bar
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2003
        Hello Zohar,
        You will not belive it but I was looking for you despratly 4 month ago. You don't know me but back then I was pregnant and entering the 41st week of pregnancy I wanted to try alternative induction for labour. I mailed the ISO but no one recommended a shiatsu therapist. A good friend of mine from Israel (Ruti Klein) told me when she was here she used to be in tauch with you (she mentioned your name).
        Well to make a long story short, I don't need treatment as urgent as I did back then but I was thinking of having shiatsu treatment here and there. Can you tell me (I don't mind on the phone too) of the benefits for breast feeding ?
        and of course how much is a treatment.
        Thanks
        Tamar Bar

        zoharbashan <zoharlustiger@...> wrote:Zohar Lustiger-Bashan, (L.Ac. MSc). A trained woman practitioner
[...]