Women of Temple Emanu-El Friends has sent you an Evite Invitation

  • Women of Temple Emanu-El Friends
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2007
      evite
      You are invited to Annual Potluck Dinner Hanukkah Party by Women of Temple Emanu-El Friends.
      Hi everyone, Please view my invitation and let me know if you can attend. Thanks!
      VIEW EVITE INVITATION

      Invite More Friends by adding them to the guest list.

        Add info@... to your address book to ensure that you receive future Evite Invitations in your Inbox.

      Don't want to receive Evite emails from this person?  Update your email preferences.

      Replies to this email will go directly to the sender, not to Evite. Your email address will be displayed in your reply.

      Having trouble opening this Evite Invitation?  Try pasting this URL into your browser:
      http://www.evite.com/r?iid=SJHKOZKPAUBXSPUGJSUW&li=iq&src=email

      Evite respects your privacy. To see how we treat your information, please review our Privacy Policy.