Trave club February events - join us

  • Nurit Gery
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      HI everyone,
      The travelers club was launched about two months ago
      for Israelis in the area, and we are growing!

      All activities and trips are open to the public!
      We invite you to join our club (annual fees are only
      $30) and receive our monthly news letter, and
      discounts to all club activities.

      We hope to see you all in our upcoming February
      events!!

      February - Dates of activities:

      Members will receive the news letter with events and
      day trip recommendations in the next few days

      SF tours
      On Thursday, Feb. 6 we will take a tour to smell and
      taste Chinatown. We will visit unique temples and
      specialty stores. We will climb up and down hidden
      alleys and learn Chinatown�s stories. Call or email us
      for registration and more information
      Cost is $20 for a non-member; $15/member

      Aerobic Hikes
      We started a tradition of an aerobic hike every other
      Thursday. We walk for about 4 miles and get fresh air,
      together with great views and a workout!

      Our February hikes will take place on Feb. 13 and Feb.
      27
      Cost is $10 for a non-member; $5/ member

      Family Trips
      Join us for a beautiful family trip to mount Diablo
      (weather permits - otherwise we will go to the
      Pinnacles).
      We will go for a whole day, go on some hikes (various
      options by difficulty level), have a picnic together
      and visit other family attractions in the area.
      The trip will take place on Sunday, Feb 16
      Cost is $20/family; $15 for members

      Trip Planning
      After receiving many requests, we have added a new
      service. We will help you plan your trip, based on
      your needs and preferences. Whether you want a skiing
      weekend or a vacation to exotic places (Costa Rica,
      Hawaii, Canadian Rockies...), we can put together an
      itinerary that will work for you and enable you to use
      your time effectively. Choose between a planning
      session � with ideas and suggestions or a full
      reservation service.

      Please call / email us to register for the events
      above - we need to have a list of attendees in case of
      changes.

      All activities are discounted for members and open to
      all!

      We hope to see you soon,
      Nurit and Anat

      Anat Kedem Phone (408) 732 7304 Email