FW: SPECIAL OFFER - T O N I G H T SHOW - PAY AS YOU LIKE !!!

  • Shlomit Blum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      T O N I G H T - THURSDAY - FEBRUARY 1st - SPECIAL OFFER
      from
      Traveling Jewish Theatre

      Hey there - Devra here from Traveling Jewish Theatre. This is a bit last minute, but I want to offer all of you tickets to see ROSE tonight at 8pm in Mountain View . The price is "pay-what-you-can." If you want to join us, please just come to the box office and ask for the "pay-what-you-can" - ONE HOUR BEFORE THE SHOW!

      ROSE by Martin Sherman

      Starring TJT's Naomi Newman

      Directed by Joan Mankin

      Location: Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts (500 Castro Street); Parking is ample, FREE and directly under the performance center.

      What others have said about the play:

      "Author Martin Sherman is using one woman to tell several stories about the experience of Eastern European Jews in the 20th century, and the densely written result is both unflinching and tender." - East Bay Express

      "Newman invests ROSE with grace notes of sly humor, wry self-consciousness and touching warmth. ...a deftly understated performance." - SF Chronicle

      More about ROSE performances:

      - 2 more weeks in Mtn. View at the Mountain View Center for Performing Arts. Feb. 1 - 11, 2007

      - Every Thursday night is "PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN" (for area people it means Thursday, February 8)!

      - Discount group tickets are available - just give me a call!

      - 2 more weeks in Berkeley at the Ashby Stage (1901 Ashby Ave.), Feb. 15 - 25, 2007

      - Shows are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8pm and (most) Sundays at 2pm

      I hope you can make it!

      Warm Regards,

      Devra

      --