Nanny/babysitting available

  • yoniamitandrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Worm and kindly mother to 11 months old baby boy is looking to take
      care of another child in my home full or part time.

      I live in Sunnyvale across the street we have very nice park that we
      use to visit

      Almost everyday:),I'm charging $10 an hour and offering
      breakfast,lunch.dinner....

      If its a good arrangement for you I'll be glad to hear from you!

      My name is amit and my phone # (408)245-8891.

      You can call me or send an email for more questions.

      Regards

      Amit.