babysitter

  • michal Entin-Meer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
      I am looking for a babysitter 4X/week: Monday 5:45-8:15 PM, Wednesday 5:45-8:15 PM, Friday 5:45- 8:45 PM, Sunday 10:30- 4:30PM (around 14 hours/week total). The positon requires picking up my older daughter (almost 6 years old) from school around 5:45 PM (very close bye to our place, within a walking distance)+ help me out in some household chores in our tiny apartment + help me taking care of the kids in evening times (our second daughter is 2 years old). On Sunday, you''ll be babysitting my younger daughter+ some light household chores. 115$/week.
      We live close by to Twin peaks and parnassus Ave.
      Please email to: entinmeer@...
      English/Hebrew speaking.

      Thank You,

      Michal.

    • zohar_kashtan
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006
        Hi,

        My name is Zohar I am 21 years old.
        Just arrived from Israel after finished my military service.
        I live in Sunnyvale and looking to babysit.
        I love kids and have done a lot of babysitting in Israel.
        I am responsible Hebrew speaking, I can help with homework and also
        coach your kids basketball ( I used to play for Israel youth team)
        I can start work anytime from september 25th.

        Please contact me via email: zohar_kashtan@...
        Or through temporary phone number (until Sept 22) (408) 203-9716.

        Looking forward to hear from you.

        Zohar Kashtan.