Israeli student looking for a flatmate in Treasure Island

  • jonathan Font
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Shalom !

      I have A room for rent here on Treasure Island available at the END OF FEB/beginning of MAR 2006. All utilities are included in the rent.There is an in house washer/drayer. Phone, comcast including internet are available, but you don't have to pay if you don't need those. you will be renting the big room which has a closet on the inside as well as another closet in the hallway. a couple can also take over that room and still have a lot of space!

      the kitchen is well equiped, including a microwave, dishwasher, toaster, stove and everything you need to make a good meal.

      There is a garage and lots of parking out side, the island is quiet and has the best view in the bay area!

      me, i'm a male , 26 and am an international student here, i spend a lot of time working on my projects, so i'm home alot and i take care of the place.

      so come on and live on the island!

      sturgeon st at stripped bass   google map   yahoo map
      no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interestsHey All!

      Contact information : Phone :(415)402-0827 or (415)994-0950.
                                     e-mail : shay_kalev@...

      Yahoo! Mail