Voice Training by Professional Israeli Singer and Teacher

  • jonathan Font
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Shalom !

      Being able to sing well requires proper training and
      it takes time.

      With the right teacher, your time and effort will pay
      off.

      My name is Einat Levin Gammer, I am a professional
      singer and an experienced teacher of voice
      development.

      Performed on TV shows (Israeli Channel 2, channel 10)
      in Israel and Germany (Sat1, Kanal 3) and some of our
      band's songs are currently played on known radio
      stations is Israel and Europe (radio "kol Israel",
      "RTF" Germany, radio Espagna, and more).

      You can check out our band's web site at
      www.maratris.com for a complete resume and to listen
      to samples of our music.

      I have been teaching proper voice development
      technique and breathing system, more then 8 years.
      This technique can be applied to any style of music
      and can be thought to all levels of students.

      The Goals of the teaching is to expand the student's
      v!
      ocal
      range, use the vocal cords in the proper way
      without effort, and without risk of damage, and to
      have power and energy, and presents without applying
      pressure on the cords.

      We currently returned from a tour in Israel and
      Europe, and are accepting new students.

      All lessons can be thought in English and Hebrew.

      Prices are fair and affordable,
      so feel free to call: (650) 452 8146 (Einat),

      Or send email to: ngammer@...

      Thank you,