GoldMine expert needed

  • syrkinn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Our company, Actona Technologies is looking for a GoldMine expert for
      a consulting job that involves configuring a GoldMine/GoldSync system
      for about 10 users. The person should have the knowledge of setting
      up a multi-user GoldMine environment. A proven track record with
      GoldMine/GoldSync administration is required.

      Please contact Noam Syrkin at nsyrkin@....