Sunday Couples Night in Mountain View, CA (please note change)

  • Ayele Dance
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Advanced/Intermediate Israeli Dance Couples Workshop and Party
      Sunday, December 4th we will be holding our second couples workshop - this time we will follow it with a dance party !!!
      @  Flex It, 425 W Evelyn Ave Mountain View, CA
      Sunday, December 4th  7:00PM - 12PM

      Program : (PLEASE NOTE CHANGE  - WE WILL START AT 7:00PM)
      •  7:00PM - 9:00PM
          Workshop -  we will bring back some timeless great dances from the 80s and 90s, such as Biglalech, Imri Li Ahuva and others - have a request for a teach? - please let me know and I will try to fit it in the program.
      The plan is to teach 6-7 great dances !!!!
      9:00PM -12:00PM    Dance Party - mostly couple dances. Sets of 8-10 couple dances with 1-2 circles or lines in between - have a chance to catch your breath, switch partners or have a snack --- as always our table will be loaded with all your favorite snacks, coffee, teas and fresh fruit --- and of course - something special from Ayelet's kitchen :)

      Cost :

      • Workshop +  Party - $12
      • Workshop + Party + Teaching DVD $22 (will be mailed to you about 2 weeks after the workshop, please bring a stamped, self addressed envelope suitable for a DVD or add $5 for s&h )
        Each Workshop participant will receive a free CD of music from the workshop and more!!!
      • Party alone - $7

       Mark your calendars - more details to come