Shabbat celebration for 4- and 5-year-olds

  • Shelley Leveson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 9:11 AM

      Come Celebrate Kabbalat Shabbat with "Gan Yavneh"

      Four and Five-Year-Olds:
      Meet new friends, make a special Shabbat craft, listen to a story and dance to Israeli songs

      Parents:
      Learn about Yavneh’s outstanding kindergarten program and our brand new facility at the Levy Family Campus in Los Gatos

      Everyone:
      Join us for one of our favorite days of the week!

      When and Where:
      Friday, May 13, from 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
      Yavneh Day School, 3800 Blackford Avenue, San Jose

      To join in this fun-filled afternoon, or for more information about Yavneh, please call Shelley Leveson at 408-984-6700.

      Yavneh Day School currently serves children in grades K-6, with grades 7 and 8 to be added in 2005 and 2006, respectively. Yavneh is accredited by CAIS and the Los Angeles Bureau of Jewish Education, is affiliated with the Solomon Schechter Day School Association, and warmly welcomes families from all Jewish denominations. Yavneh offers excellent secular and Judaic studies and a multi-level Hebrew program, allowing students to transfer into the school at any grade level. Yavneh will move into the new Levy Family Campus in Los Gatos in time for the 2005-2006 school year.

    • Shelley Leveson