Hebrew for all levels

  • miki_harnoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Shorashim Carmel Hebrew Academy

      The Shorashim Carmel Hebrew Academy is an organization aimed at
      teaching our adults and youth the principles of modern hebrew. The
      academy was founded in 2000 by Nilit Har-Noy, who is a native hebrew
      speaker with over 25 years of hebrew teaching experience both in the
      United States and in Israel. Nilit holds a masters degree in Hebrew
      Grammar and investigative literature.

      Please visit us on the web:
      http://www.shorashim-carmel.com

      email: