Nanny wanted - Posted for a co-worker
- Morgan Hill - near So. San Jose - looking for loving,
caring person to help take care of our precious 3 year and 18 month
old children and housekeeping too.
This job is currently 4 days/week, 8am-4pm and 10am-6pm. Hours and
days are somewhat flexible if you need.
Most likely (if both our and your schedule permits) we will add one
day to become 5 days week (Monday - Friday). OR, if we find the
who *needs* to work 5 days week right now, we can discuss that as
well. Open minded.
- 2 weeks paid vacation at one year.
- Major Holidays are paid: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years,
Day, July 4th, Labor Day.
- we are looking for someone to be with us LONG TERM, becoming like a
of our family".
- We do not drink, smoke or do drugs and prefer the same.
- would like someone who heartilty enjoys strong interaction (and
reading/crafts/"teaching") with children.
- Pay is estimated around $12/hour; neg.
- Pay/job performance evaluations will be done at each 6 months to
how performance/job/how you feel is and possible raises.
- Also expect pay increase with arrival of 3rd child.
- We are expecting our 3rd child (due late Oct or early Nov this
You may contact me via e-mail or cell phone (which has voice mail if
unable to answer)
I look forward to talking with you! :-)
cell: (408) 497-7208