Nanny wanted - Posted for a co-worker

  • davinun
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2002
      Morgan Hill - near So. San Jose - looking for loving,
      caring person to help take care of our precious 3 year and 18 month
      old children and housekeeping too.
      This job is currently 4 days/week, 8am-4pm and 10am-6pm. Hours and
      days are somewhat flexible if you need.
      Most likely (if both our and your schedule permits) we will add one
      day to become 5 days week (Monday - Friday). OR, if we find the
      perfect person
      who *needs* to work 5 days week right now, we can discuss that as
      well. Open minded.

      Additional Info:
      - 2 weeks paid vacation at one year.
      - Major Holidays are paid: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years,
      Memorial
      Day, July 4th, Labor Day.
      - we are looking for someone to be with us LONG TERM, becoming like a
      "member
      of our family".
      - We do not drink, smoke or do drugs and prefer the same.
      - would like someone who heartilty enjoys strong interaction (and
      reading/crafts/"teaching") with children.
      - Pay is estimated around $12/hour; neg.
      - Pay/job performance evaluations will be done at each 6 months to
      discuss
      how performance/job/how you feel is and possible raises.
      - Also expect pay increase with arrival of 3rd child.
      - We are expecting our 3rd child (due late Oct or early Nov this
      year)

      You may contact me via e-mail or cell phone (which has voice mail if
      I'm
      unable to answer)

      I look forward to talking with you! :-)

      e-mail: sharashara@...