New! DVD's, Video's, Chovrot Avoda and more at www.orlysbookstore.com

  • Orly's Bookstore
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004

      New!

      DVDs, Videos and kids Music are now available on www.orlysbookstore.com

      Bli Chitulim, Shmulic Kipod, Mea Shirim Rishonim and more.

      We also offer books for Infants in Children Series category. The pages in these books are laminated. Your kids can play and 'read' by themselves without tearing the pages.

      You will also find chovrot avoda of Hop Hetzlachti for ages 2-7 in Children Series category. These books combine fun and learning to help your kid develop motor and critical thinking skills.

      For more information about Hop Hetzlachti Series you can email us at orlybooks@...

      For Hannukah you can find Music and Activity book at; Attari (Haparsi) in Sunnyvale , M&M in Cupertino, and on our web site at www.orlysbookstore.com

      Give your kid a book for Hannukah!

      Do you Yahoo!?