Hebrew classes for Hebrew speaking kids aged 6-9

  • Ilan Friedlander
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004

      HEBREW WITH ILANA

      There is still space left in the beginners and advanced classes!

      Shalom to all,

      I am a qualified Hebrew teacher for Alef-Gimel with over 15 years of educational and teaching experience both in Israel and the USA.

      I have opened Hebrew classes for young students from Hebrew-speaking families in levels of Alef through Gimel.

      I offer 2 levels of Hebrew classes:

      Beginners: Designed for students that will start learning to read and write.

      Advanced: Designed for students to develope and enhance their Hebrew reading and writing skills.

      The classes take place at:

      Congregation Bet David

      19700 Prospect Rd, Saratoga CA 95070

      The developed curriculum is based on the latest Israeli material.

      Beginners meet on Thursdays from 4:00 to 5:00 pm.

      Advanced meet on Mondays from 4:00 to 5:00 pm.

      If you are interested in enrolling your child to those classes, please feel free to contact me by phone or e-mail.

      If you know someone that might be interested, please forward this message to that individual.

      Thank you and Lehitra'ot.

      Ilana Friedlander

      ifriedlander@...

      (408) 378-3666