This Sunday - The Peatot Live - Free Show

  • gevatron
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2013
      Come spend a fun afternoon listening to great Israeli rock and pop with The Peatot - the bay area's leading Israeli music cover band.

      We are performing outside at Santana Row in San Jose.

      Sunday - Oct 6th
      Music starts at 4:00pm - The Peatot on stage at 5:30pm
      Location 3055 Olin Ave #1025, San Jose, CA ‎

      Invite your friends