The Silicon Valley home buyers seminar you can’t afford to miss! on 9/8

  • Yael
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      I invite you to join me at one of my upcoming Silicon Valley Home Buyers Seminars, where in just three hours you'll be armed with all the critical information and tools you need to make savvy home buying decisions. Whether you're looking to buy your first home or wanting to upgrade or downsize, you'll come out of my no-cost seminar ready to make all the right moves from the start, no matter what your particular situation is.
      What you need to know to be a smart home buyer…
      It's true that today's Silicon Valley real estate market is complex, challenging and unpredictable. On the other hand, opportunities and bargains abound around every corner, if you're prepared to recognize them and jump on them. Here is just some of what you'll learn at my complimentary Home Buyers Seminar:
      • How and why the market bubble burst and the missed warning signals
      • Eight important questions to ask yourself before you buy
      • Weighing the tangibles/intangibles and plusses/minuses of
      home ownership
      • Where—and when—to look for the home that's right for you
      • How to determine when it's a good time to buy
      • A close-up analysis of the current market in Silicon Valley
      • Five reasons why you should not buy a home in Silicon Valley
      • The home buying process, step by step
      • What you need to know about loans and escrow
      • What to look for in choosing your home buying team

      Why choose THIS seminar?
      There is no better time than now to realize your dream of home ownership or to make the move to a bigger or smaller home. I started my seminars several years ago because I realized that an educated home buyer is someone who makes intelligent real estate decisions for the rest of his or her life, no matter what the market is doing. Since my first seminar in 2005, I've taken the mystery out of the local real estate market for several hundred people, helping them to focus on what's important. They've learned how to analyze their home needs and identify current market opportunities, as well as the many whys, whats, whens, wheres, and hows to buy.
      Reserve your space today!
      I offer these seminars at no cost or obligation because I am passionate about real estate and the opportunities it affords people. I want to share both my personal and professional real estate investment successes with others. Sign up below for a seminar today and come one step closer to the next home of your dreams. Opportunity awaits!
      Join me at my next Silicon Valley home Buyers seminar on September 8, from 1:15PM-4:30PM in Palo Alto.

      Seminar agenda and registration go to: http://www.650and408homes.com/silicon_valley_home_buyer_seminar.html
      If you know of someone who may benefit from attending such a presentation, please bring him or her or forward this message.

      Avi Urban - Keller Williams Realty
      the One Stop Realtor for busy professionals
      Silicon Valley homes and investments nationwide
      650-305-1111
      www.650and408homes.com
      BRE license: 01485729