Early Bird Special: Reiki I Class

  • yael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013

      Enjoy Relaxation â— Reach Balance â—  Achieve Health

       Reiki I Class

                          Wednesdays, May 29 & June 5

      9:00am - 1:00pm

        Instructor: Yael Acrich, Reiki Master

      In this Reiki I classyou will learn how to treat yourself and others to reduce stress, promote health and achieve balance.

      The class includes two Reiki I attunements and ample hands-on practice time.

      Upon completion, you will receive your Reiki I certification, allowing you to treat yourself and others.

      Click here for more information.

      No prerequisites.

      Class registration: $270 (Reiki I manual and certificate included)  If you have taken Reiki I with Yael before, you can now audit the class for just $135
      Early Bird registration: Join the class by June 10th and get $20 off the registration fee!
      Call Today to register!
      (408) 836-6078
      or email
       yael@...