Excellent Kids, Dogs/Cats Babysitting

  • Betty Paz
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Posting for my Niece:

      My name is Efrat and I am 22 years old.
      I am visiting in the Bay Area and looking for some babysitting work. I am available both weekdays and weekends, mornings or evenings. I have a lot of babysitting experience and love children. I can also help the kids with the Hebrew or English Homework.
      I can also babysit dogs and cats and sleep over your house.
      Please contact me at: 408-769-0294
      You can also leave me a message with Betty at 408-743-5366

      Massage By Betty Paz
      Your Key to Better Health
      Tel: (408) 368-0493
      E-mail:
      paz_bet@...

      "The pressure of the hands causes the springs of life to flow"
      Tokujiro Namikoshi