Reiki I and Yoga Workshop in Los Altos

  • Sigal Tzoore
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 10:54 AM
      Shalom everyone,
      I will be offering a Yoga and Reiki I workshop I with Rebecca Mayer on June 29-30 in Los Altos, CA. Reiki is a Japanese hands-on healing modality for stress relief and well being that was founded by Dr. Usui Mikao in 1922. Reiki can alleviate stress, relieve pain, and support medical treatments. Our class is focused on personal healing and self care, but I will also cover giving reiki treatments to others. Rebecca is a 500-hr advanced integral yoga teacher, and I am a reiki master since 2010 (certified by ICRT).

      The class is a great opportunity to give some healing to yourself, relax, renew, and refuel your energy.

      To learn more about the workshop, email me at stzoore@... or call 650-815-5109
      More details about what is offered in the class and a registration form can be found at: http://www.ashayogatherapies.com/workshops

      Blessings,
      Sigal

      Sigal Tzoore
      stzoore@...
      www.lilcornerofjoy.blogspot.com
      "In the course of a lifetime, what does it matter?" ~Sharon Creech, Walk Two Moons