The home buyers’ seminar you can’t afford to miss!

  • Yael
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2013
      Why choose THIS seminar?
      There is no better time than now to realize your dream of home ownership or to make the move to a bigger or smaller home. I started my seminars several years ago because I realized that an educated home buyer is someone who makes intelligent real estate decisions for the rest of his or her life, no matter what the market is doing. Since my first seminar in 2005, I've taken the mystery out of the local real estate market for several hundred people, helping them to focus on what's important. They've learned how to analyze their home needs and identify current market opportunities, as well as the many whys, whats, whens, wheres, and hows to buy.
      Reserve your space today!
      I offer these seminars at no cost or obligation because I am passionate about real estate and the opportunities it affords people. I want to share both my personal and professional real estate investment successes with others. Sign up below for a seminar today and come one step closer to the next home of your dreams. Opportunity awaits!

      For an in depth analysis and an honest discussion, join me at my next Silicon Valley home Buyers seminar on February 24th, from 1:15PM-4:30PM in Palo Alto.

      Seminar agenda and registration go to: http://www.650and408homes.com/silicon_valley_home_buyer_seminar.html
      If you know of someone who may benefit from attending such a presentation, please bring him or her or forward this message.

      Avi Urban - Keller Williams Realty
      the One Stop Realtor for busy professionals
      Silicon Valley homes and investments nationwide

      650-305-1111
      www.650and408homes.com
      DRE license: 01485729