looking for: a studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom with a roommate,

  • Dikla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Happy New Year!

      Posting for my cousin, a wonderful young lady, please contact her directly:

      A 240YO professional female is looking for: a studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom with a roommate, somewhere between Mountain View and and San Mateo; between $800-$1100. I'm not a partier or a smoker so a like-minded individual (students or young professionals, it doesn't matter) would be the ideal roommate. for more details please contact Esther at: "Esther Horowitz" <esthermhorowitz@...>,

      Thanks!