Hanukkah Catering Packages for 10 people start at $39+tax

  • Dror Catering
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2012

                                                                                              A Special offer For Hanukkah

      For Hanukkah parties or just for hosting at home,
      great, tasty and cheap catering packages
      for 10 people
      Start at: $39+tax only

      • These packages are available for Hanukkah only (December 7th to 16th).
      • Each dish can be ordered separately from our regular menu.You can find it at: www.drorcatering.com

      For your convenience we offer 4 different catering packages, each of them is for 10 people.

      Package #1 - $39+tax includes:
      • Potatoes Latkes
      • Potatoes Burekas or Cheese and Spinach Burekas
      • Spinach Salad or Cabbage Salad with our Home-Made Dressing

      Package #2 - $79 +tax includes:
      • Potatoes Latkes and Vegetables Latkes
      • Zucchini quiche or Corn and cheese quiche
      • Hummus and Pita bread or Potato Salad
      • Potatoes Burekas or Cheese Burekas or Spinach and Cheese Burekas
      • Cabbage Salad with sesame or Spinach Salad with our Home-Made Dressing

      Package #3 - $119 +tax includes:
      • Potatoes Latkes
      • Vegetables Latkes
      • Zucchini quiche or Corn and Cheese quiche
      • Chopped chicken liver or Small Hot Dog Pastries
      • Hummus and Pita bread or Potato Salad
      • Potatoes Burekas or Mushrooms Burekas
      • Cheese Burekas or Cheese and Spinach Burekas
      • Cabbage salad with sesame
      • Spinach salad with our Home-Made Dressing

      Package #4 - $159 +tax includes:
      • Potatoes Latkes
      • Vegetables Latkes
      • Zucchini quiche or Corn and Cheese quiche
      • Schnitzels or Cheese Lasagna
      • Hummus and pita bread
      • Potato salad or Greek Salad
      • Chopped Chicken Liver or Small Hot Dog Pastries
      • Potatoes Burekas or Mushrooms Burekas
      • Cheese Burekas or Cheese and Spinach Burekas
      • Cabbage Salad with sesame and Spinach Salad with our Dressing.

      Desserts: $49 for 10 people:

      Fresh fruit salad
      Fresh cut fruits
      Home-Made cheese cake