Treat Yourself with Special Spring Promotion

  • yael
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2012

      Welcoming Spring Promotion!

      Spring is a time of awakening and growing.  We get to witness and enjoy the fresh signs of new beginnings; nature becomes greener, flowers bloom, and the sun warms up the earth.  To align yourself with nature's intrinsic rhythm, it is also an excellent time to renew and revive your body, mind, and spirit.

      Enjoy $15 off any regular session, and help your body adjust to the change in seasons!

      Book your rejuvenating session today:
      Email
      yael@... or call (408) 836-6078

      * Gift Certificates are also available