Lady with 3 kids needs help

  • Michelle japhet
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hi ISO members,
      It is a good time for a "Mitzvah". If you have some old or not in use furniture that you can contribute, there is this lady with 3 kids that has not furniture what so ever, even the most basic things. She was in a shelter (abused by her husband) and now found an apartment and moved out of the shelter.

      She needs absolutely everything - dishes, pots, pans, chairs, beds (for her and her 3 kids), sofa and everything else and she will appreciate any help..

      If needed, my husband will be happy take the things to her, we have a pickup truck,.

      Thanks for your help

      Michal

      --

      Michelle/Michal Japhet