Join us for a schmear and schmooze on May 1st!

  • Lisa Sobel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011

      Temple Emanu-El

      Prospective Member

      Bagel Brunch

      Please join us on Sunday, May 1, 2011

      at 10:00 AM for our annual

      Prospective Member Brunch.

      Come learn about all of the exciting events happening this year for our members as we enter our 150th year!

      To RSVP please contact Sharon Genkin

      or call the Temple Office at (408) 292-0939 by April 27.

      We look forward to getting to know you better!

      This email was sent to lisas@... by drew@... |
      Temple Emanu-El | 1010 University Ave | San Jose | CA | 95126

      --
      Are you Looking for a Temple?  Doing a Little Shul-Shopping? check us out...
      March to Passover Food Drive- Click Here

      Visit the Sisterhood Online Giftshop for all your Purim and Passover Needs

      Don't Miss...
      April 1: Congregational Potluck Dinner and Erev Shabbat Family Service
      April 9: Havdallah, Dinner, and a Movie
      April 11: Young Adult Pre-Passover Game Night- RSVP Here
      April 12: Tikkun Olam Meeting
      April 15: Tot Shabbat and Potluck
      Lisa Sobel
      Temple Emanu-El
      1010 University Avenue
      San Jose, CA  95126-1842
      Phone (408) 292-0939
      FAX (408) 292-7625
      www.templesanjose.org

    • Lisa Sobel
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2011

        Temple Emanu-El

        Prospective Member

        Bagel Brunch

        Please join us on Sunday, May 1, 2011

        at 10:00 AM for our annual

        Prospective Member Brunch.

        Come learn about all of the exciting events happening this year for our members as we enter our 150th year!

        To RSVP please contact Sharon Genkin

        or call the Temple Office at (408) 292-0939 by April 27.

        We look forward to getting to know you better!

        This email was sent to lisas@... by drew@... |
        Temple Emanu-El | 1010 University Ave | San Jose | CA | 95126

        --
        Are you looking for a Temple?  Doing a little Shul-Shopping? check us out..
        Join Us on May 1st at 10:00 AM for our Prospective Member Bagel Brunch Click Here
        March to Passover Food Drive- Click Here

        Join us for Second Night Seder April 19 at 6PM- Click Here

        Visit the Sisterhood Online Giftshop for all your Purim and Passover Needs
        Don't Miss...
        April 11: Young Adult Pre-Passover Game Night- RSVP Here
        April 12: Tikkun Olam Meeting
        April 15: Tot Shabbat and Potluck
        April 19: Pesach Morning Service
        April 19: Congregational Second Night Seder
        April 20: Women's Seder: $8 for Sisterhood Members/$12 for Non Members- RSVP Here
        April 23: Shabbat in Nature at Uvas Canyon Co. Park
        April 25: Pesach Morning and Yizkor Service
        April 27: Lunch and Learn Torah Study with Rabbi Magat
        April 29: Paws for Peace Shabbat
        April 29: Young Adult Ruach Shabbat Service- RSVP Here
        April 30: Paw's Shabbat Animal Friendly Minyan on the Patio
        May 1: Prospective Member Brunch
        May 1: Young Adults Dinner with Holocuast Survivors- RSVP Here
        May 1: Community Yom HaShoah  (Holocaust Memorial) Service
        Lisa Sobel
        Temple Emanu-El
        1010 University Avenue
        San Jose, CA  95126-1842