13936Please 'like' my new facebook page, Thank you!

  • neri lifshits
    Dec 4, 2013

      Hello everyone,

        Many of you know me as Neri the doula, the childbirth educator, the life coach and the doula trainer. Over the years I have had the privilege and the honor of supporting many of you before and during birth, or enriching you with info about birth through phone calls and workshops, Lately I enjoy meet many of you at the JCC while I lead the Belly Talks events.

        Now I am asking you to support the birth of my new 'baby' - the Birth Coach Method On-line Training Program, that certify amazing birth coaches.

      Please visit my facebook page and 'like' me!

      For those of you who are interested in becoming a world-class birth doula, I would love to give you more information in person.  It is so exciting to be able to reach out to women all over the world - you can actually refer your Israeli friends who shared a wish to become a doula ! :)

      To learn more about my program, please visit my website , and while you are there, do not forget to click on the free stuff and enjoy free coaching tools for birth.

      Many thanks for your support and 'likes'!

      Neri L. Choma
      CBE, CD, CHT, LIFE COACH,
      www.birthcoachmethod.com
      408-480-1389