13925TONIGHT 4-6PM! -- 'Chanukah in 3D' at Civic Center Plaza Mtn. View

  • Rabbi Yisroel Hecht
    Dec 1, 2013

      cid:image001.jpg@01CEEB47.F9522A40

      cid:image002.jpg@01CEEB47.F9522A40

      CHANUKAH IN 3D
      Dreidels • Doughnuts • Delicious Latkes
      Giant Menorah Lighting & Community Celebration

      Featuring: 3D Dreidel Printing Station

      Featuring: Olive Oil Pressing Demonstration • Balloon-Twister
      Holiday Crafts • Judah Macabee in Costume • Dreidels
      Holiday Sing-Along • Chocolate Gelt • much more!

      I have a little dreidel… I made it out of… plastic
      If you come on Sunday, You’ll see… it’s quite fantastic!”

      Sunday, December 1st • 4–6pm
      Menorah Lighting: 5pm
      Mtn. View Civic Center Plaza
      500 Castro St, Mtn. View, CA

      NO CHARGE • SPONSORSHIP: $180
      SOME CRAFTS AND REFRESHMENTS—NOMINAL FEE
      RSVP/SPONSOR: WWW.CHABADSUNNYVALE.COM/3DCHANUKAH

      INFO: INFO@...
      408.720.0553

      A PROJECT OF CHABAD OF SUNNYVALE
      WWW.CHABADSUNNYVALE.COM