RE: [kminternals] Re: KM-Computers

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2004
      I use Susans Garment Designer for my patterns.  The program is much better priced and much easier to use, but DAK is the only program I know of that can be used with the knitting machines.  I have DAK but as I design and do production for a few companies I just haven't had time to play with it yet.  Dak uses the serial port for it's cables.