Re: [kminternals] knew knitting knerd on the list / pro-fashion 2000 / .pat files

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2005
      I have an old program called Bitknitter, I think for Amiga and DOS
      machines. I think I only have the Amiga disks, but not sure.

      Some point I'll have to get this Catweasel 4 PCI card set up and try to
      read the Amiga disks. Theoretically, this card should be able to
      read/write TPDD/FB100 diskettes directly using a standard floppy drive.