empisal/brother knitting machine KH512

  • plaas_hoender
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005
      Hi, I am new here. I have been given the above machine with, I
      think is the ribber (a very narrow bed) without any instruction
      manual. I would like to set it up but do not have a clue. It looks
      more complicated than the modern knitting machines, Can someone
      please help me out? Thanks. Jeanne.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005
        You will find other knitters and dealers on the Knittingmachine yahoo list who will be able to help.

        Talk to anyone free
        My ID is Kidoodle, call me :)
        AIM Kidoodles
        Yahoo Kidoodles
        MSN Kidoodles
        ICQ 1144365

        Hi, I am new here.  I have been given the above machine with, I
        think is the ribber (a very narrow bed) without any instruction
        manual.  I would like to set it up but do not have a clue.  It looks
        more complicated than the modern knitting machines,  Can someone
        please help me out?  Thanks.  Jeanne.

        MSGTAG has notified Sandy that you have read this message.