create a new folder?!

  • hollimaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi John,

      I want to upload the software sector2.zip to the folder "files" (I
      told you yesterday). I think it's good to create a new
      folder "software" in the folder "files". So I can put sector2.zip in
      this new folder?

      Ok? Is this the job of the moderator or can I also create the new
      folder? Sorry about this question, but these group is my first one
      and therefor I have many quesitions....

      -Holger
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 16:13 +0000, hollimaus wrote:

        > Hi John,
        >
        > I want to upload the software sector2.zip to the folder "files" (I
        > told you yesterday). I think it's good to create a new
        > folder "software" in the folder "files". So I can put sector2.zip in
        > this new folder?
        >
        > Ok? Is this the job of the moderator or can I also create the new
        > folder? Sorry about this question, but these group is my first one
        > and therefor I have many quesitions....
        >
        > -Holger

        Not sure myself.

        Anyway, I created a Software directory. Go ahead and put sector2.zip
        there. You can create a files directory for it if you want.

        If you find it won't let you create folders, let me know and I'll fix
        it.

        Later,