Re: Heavens smiled upon me

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2005
      Turns out it was a crook. Now he is banned from ebay and I was able
      to save few buyers from her.

      Got money back now we are haggling about fees that she extracted from
      me.

      I give up on the hobby. Twice I tried and twice I failed. Someone
      somewhere was telling something and I wasn't listening. Now I do.

      I am out of this hobby.

      Good luck.

      Mike

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2005
        On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 11:59, mikezcnc wrote:
        > Turns out it was a crook. Now he is banned from ebay and I was able
        > to save few buyers from her.
        >
        > Got money back now we are haggling about fees that she extracted from
        > me.
        >
        > I give up on the hobby. Twice I tried and twice I failed. Someone
        > somewhere was telling something and I wasn't listening. Now I do.

        Wow, no luck for you, Mike.

        Sorry to hear it didn't work out.