Heavens smiled upon me

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2004
      I was able to secure a mint KH940. This time I will have a
      professional packing company to ship it. I also have a garter
      carriage and that means the only thing I am missing is DAK... Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2005
        Turns out it was a crook. Now he is banned from ebay and I was able
        to save few buyers from her.

        Got money back now we are haggling about fees that she extracted from
        me.

        I give up on the hobby. Twice I tried and twice I failed. Someone
        somewhere was telling something and I wasn't listening. Now I do.

        I am out of this hobby.

        Good luck.

        Mike

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2005
          On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 11:59, mikezcnc wrote:
          > Turns out it was a crook. Now he is banned from ebay and I was able
          > to save few buyers from her.
          >
          > Got money back now we are haggling about fees that she extracted from
          > me.
          >
          > I give up on the hobby. Twice I tried and twice I failed. Someone
          > somewhere was telling something and I wasn't listening. Now I do.

          Wow, no luck for you, Mike.

          Sorry to hear it didn't work out.