Re: [kminternals] NEW FILE

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      Hi Dev,

      It's an Excel spreadsheet, and you may not have Excel installed on your
      computer. But I actually created it in OpenOffice. If you'd like to
      install OpenOffice, go to http://openoffice.org it's a free work-alike
      to Microsoft Office.

      I'll upload a read-only PDF version that everyone can read.

      BTW, there isn't a whole lot of progress yet. This document just shows
      all the work that's up-for-grabs in reverse engineering the file format
      so that everyone knows what is left to be done, and those that wish to
      follow progress or pick up a task can see what there is to do.

      -- John.