NEW FILE

  • Devav@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      Am unable to open this file to see al the good stuff that you have been working on. Get message that windows is unable to open.
      DEV

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
        Hi Dev,

        It's an Excel spreadsheet, and you may not have Excel installed on your
        computer. But I actually created it in OpenOffice. If you'd like to
        install OpenOffice, go to http://openoffice.org it's a free work-alike
        to Microsoft Office.

        I'll upload a read-only PDF version that everyone can read.

        BTW, there isn't a whole lot of progress yet. This document just shows
        all the work that's up-for-grabs in reverse engineering the file format
        so that everyone knows what is left to be done, and those that wish to
        follow progress or pick up a task can see what there is to do.

        -- John.