Re: Serial to USB Adapter

  • jhogerhuis
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      In the link field of the compatibility database I put a link to Amazon
      selling the same thing.

      You might get free shipping buying from Amazon, but not sure. It
      depends on whether they are simply linking to TigerDirect as they
      sometimes do...

      Generally though these adapters sell for as low as $10 but usually
      about $14, but not this brand. If folks experiment and find a cheaper
      one, please post here.

      -- John.

      http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=5