Serial to USB Adapter

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      Blank

      Here is the serial to USB adapter that Joan says works well

      http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=531841&sku=A225-1031

    • jhogerhuis
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        In the link field of the compatibility database I put a link to Amazon
        selling the same thing.

        You might get free shipping buying from Amazon, but not sure. It
        depends on whether they are simply linking to TigerDirect as they
        sometimes do...

        Generally though these adapters sell for as low as $10 but usually
        about $14, but not this brand. If folks experiment and find a cheaper
        one, please post here.

        -- John.