Device compatibility database

  • jhogerhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      I have created a device/software compatibility matrix in the
      database section.

      This will be where we store information of the form "Which device X

      works with machine Y and software K, and who sells it"

      If you notice someone ask such a question here or in another group
      and they get a solid answer like "this device works with that..."
      please take the opportunity to create an entry in the database.

      Hopefully this will relieve other lists of some frequent technical
      questions, so they can concentrate on knitting, and it will become a
      resource for knitters looking for some known working
      parts/replacement parts.

      Also if you sell a particular widget you could add it there. But
      keep it to technical stuff please, like cables, machine parts,
      replacement parts, software, etc.