Anser from an illusive KnitPUG group

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      "I have received and reviewed your request for membership to our
      group. We are all knitters with Palm Pilots. It seems that you may
      be looking for a machine knitters group instead?"

      I guess those people are knitters who also happen to be palm users or
      vice versa.

      A very paranoid admin-no entry for me. I wonder if she can sue me an
      attmept on membership? Mike