Computers/knitting machines

  • margaretbheck
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2004
      Hi Mike,
      I bet the all commercial knitting machines are bossed around by your
      turbocnc technology, no? Here's a link you might be interested in:
      http://www.ncsu.edu/news/press_releases/03_11/335.htm

      I'm off to bed!
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
        What a treat, Margaret!

        That concept was ringing in the back of my mind but nothing that
        advanced. It's awsome, I'll have a lot to dream that idea. Mike

        --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, "margaretbheck" <mheck@m...>