Seminar in Raleigh, NC, USA September 20-21

  • rita27612
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Our Carolinas Machine Knitters Guild (to which many of you belong) is having our
      seminar in September, as you know. The plans are rolling along smoothly for
      Diana Berns, Cindy Schmatz, and Kathryn Doubrley to demonstrate in Raleigh.

      We are having box lunches to speed up the lunchtimes. Each person gets to order
      in advance just what she or he wants!!

      So far we have almost 40 people lined up, but there is still room.
      Hope to see you next month!

      E-mail me privately for more details

      Rita McElroy
      fmcelroy@ aol.com (put the address together)