Re: hello

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11 3:41 PM
      Thanks Sandy.

      Not a big deal, just wanted to make sure all posts are on-topic. Yours
      were, just needed a little explanation.

      I don't know why we're getting triple posts... strange.

      -- John.
    • Zack Santoro
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11 5:03 PM

        Wow – those are beautiful!

        Definitely a link worth following

        From: kminternals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kminternals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sandrina@...

        well as wovens. The links included images of work being done on a hacked 970 KM by Philip Stearns, whose knit work may be found here <http://phillipstearns.wordpress.com/machine-knit-glitch-blankets/>. His art resource page references software/ tools used that I thought may be of interest to others presently working on projects with hacked machines. Thank you John for taking the time to contact me, Sandy