hello

  • waytoomanymes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
      I owe this group an apology for my confusion and state of distraction: I belong to several other lists, including that of a hacker space, had shared the "troublesome" links there as well, and had quite the "senior" moment when I received the first response from the moderator here privately, thinking it was from someone in that particular group. I did not in effect consciously triple post here (that seems to be an occasional yahoo glitch with one of my other groups as well), nor had I received the group message from Zack for some reason, so I did not reply earlier. I will gladly describe any links I send in the future more clearly. Glitch knits are one of the many things that are being experimented with, as well as wovens. The links included images of work being done on a hacked 970 KM by Philip Stearns, whose knit work may be found here <http://phillipstearns.wordpress.com/machine-knit-glitch-blankets/>. His art resource page references software/ tools used that I thought may be of interest to others presently working on projects with hacked machines. Thank you John for taking the time to contact me, Sandy
    • waytoomanymes
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013
          Thanks Sandy.

          Not a big deal, just wanted to make sure all posts are on-topic. Yours
          were, just needed a little explanation.

          I don't know why we're getting triple posts... strange.

          -- John.
        • Zack Santoro
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2013

            Wow – those are beautiful!