glitch knitting resources +

  • waytoomanymes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 6:00 AM
    • Zack Santoro
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10 8:48 AM

        Please include descriptive text in the body of your e-mail when you forward a link.  E-mails that contain only links are notorious for being malicious links from a hacked e-mail account.  If you don’t include descriptive text that shows you meant to send this link, I would bet a fair percentage of us are NOT going to take the chance & click on it.

        From: kminternals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kminternals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sandrina@rcn.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10 1:25 PM
          I'm looking into it.

          -- John (moderator)